With a bright orange colour, Mixed Vegetable Salad Dressing is full of grated vegetables – it is 50% vegetables! It’s almost like a liquid salad! It looks great on green salad.
It makes about 250ml of dressing. If you use a blender, time required to make this dressing is even faster.
Cover the opening of the jar with cling wrap, put the lid on and shake well.
1. Instead of daikon, you can use grated apple and reduce sugar to one teaspoon.
2. You can substitute with apple cider vinegar.
3. Light soy sauce can be substituted with normal soy sauce. The dressing will be a touch darker. Dark soy sauce is not suitable.
4. Instead of grating vegetables, you can use a blender to puree them. Add everything to the blender and puree until the dressing becomes the desired consistency.
5. This dressing is great for plain green salad or other vegetables with plain flavours. It keeps a few days in the fridge. You can also freeze it. Thaw naturally without heating up in microwave.